Saturday, April 21, 2007

Previously, On...

Life is funny sometimes...

Pieces of fun from the past 24 hours(ish):


  • Nothing cures a bad morning like jamming to the Avalon cover of this goodie:


Twila Paris...yes please!
And when I say "jamming," I mean full on dance-party sing-a-long.



  • Here's a fun game: call a teacher-friend (or mother in my case) and leave a voice mail pretending to be an irate parent. (I goose-laugh every time)



  • "Have you ever heard of kidney stones?"
    (My mother actually asked me this...my response: "Kidney stones!")
    *13 seconds into this:


  • Things NOT to do when eating lunch with all your coworkers:
    • Drop pepperoni down your shirt.
    • Remain unaware of said pepperoni until your boss points it out.
    • Attempt to discreetly remove the meat from yourself, failing at both discretion and full removal.
    • Ignore any pieces remaining in your cleavage until you are safely in your car, then proceed to scoop out most of the crumbs despite curious looks from passing cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment