Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pass the kleenex please...

I'm not positive, but I think this little guy is to blame for my current health condition:






No fun sir, no fun at all.




So, last night I managed to put on my big-girl panties and go to a new(ish) church by myself. It was good, all of it...the worship, the message, and that I made myself go.

We sang "Clinging to the Cross," which was a new one to me, but I was nearly floored after just the first verse. It was one of those songs that just resonated with the truth of my heart thats been buried by so much junk lately.
Nothings changed, but there's something about being honest before God that makes that hopeful speck of light at the end of the tunnel a little brighter.

My soul is weak
My heart is numb
I cannot see
But still my hope is found in You
I’ll hold on tightly
You will never let me go
For Jesus, You will never fail
Jesus, You will never fail





Singing in such a beautiful big, open room was like signing in the shower (but with about 75 other people and a band, so not exactly like a shower...unless you count that one time in Mexico, but I promised Ruth I wouldn't bring that up again...).


When I left the sky was amazing, but by the time I got my camera I'd missed most of the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment