Sunday, October 19, 2008

diphenwhat?

I had more fun tonight than I have had in a long time.

The EEEs were fantastic, the whole show was great. How about the Chiotes? They've come a long way from cavemen. I giggled at the creepy tiger blasters "preshow," but I think it creepy my friend Ellen out.



Xanax + diphenhydramine = serious sleep. Just ask my friends from church who resorted to yelling through my open window when I didn't answer their calls (I slept right through 'em...thats some good stuff) (not that I recommend it).

But thats what its about...community...yelling through windows, checking in on people, phone calls, faxing resumes, etc...

I don't think I knew what I was looking for when I showed up at Epoch, but I knew it when I found it.



I'm still wearing pants. Its 3am.

No comments:

Post a Comment