Friday, February 13, 2009

  • I spent the majority of my week car shopping. Actually, thats a lie. I spent a lot of time thinking about car shopping, and a lot of time being completely freaked out and overwhelmed.
  • I bought a blazer yesterday. Gwatney Chevrolet has excellent customer service.

  • "Sometimes monkeys die."
    I don't think everyone in my small group knew I was quoting Friends when I said this. And by everyone I mean anyone. But they learned to just small and nod at me a long time ago.
  • Brendan Frazier wasn't always a crazy man. With Honors was touching enough to overlook some ridiculousness ("Know why you hate me so much Jeffrey? Because I look the way you feel.")

    Plus, its got Moria Kelly from The Cutting Edge and Patrick Dempsey with a jheri curl.

No comments:

Post a Comment