Friday, May 15, 2009

eye spy

My eye hurts.



(This picture is a lie)
Its not red actually, but it feels infected. How do I know? Oh, I've only had like 12 eye infections since junior high...ok, maybe only 5 or 6, or 4, but still, I recognize the feeling.

In the past I've always gone to a doctor and gotten prescription drops, but I don't really want to go through all that. (side note: the pharmacy tech at walgreens told me I looked familiar. My response: "Uh...I come here a lot..." Who needs a place like Cheers when you see your pharmacist more than you see your mother?)

My question: Will an infection heal itself, or will I be getting the drops sooner or later?


[I hate wearing my glasses in public. They give me a complex.]

1 comment:

  1. I supposed if the infection is small enough, it will heal itself, but I'd double check with the pharmacist to be sure.

    ReplyDelete