Friday, February 12, 2010

i made this

Last December I was invited to an ornament exchange.  Fun right?  And really, there are some cute ornaments out there.  But in an all to frequent moment of insanity, I decided that I needed to make my ornament.  Like, from scratch.  This was decided on December 1st, four days before the event.  Obviously I'm really an idealist just pretending to be a pessimist, because there was no way this was going to work...

So now, two months later, I give you the finished product [it morphed into something non-christmas-ornamenty at some point]:





















The inspiration:




This bench sits across the street from Epoch.  Created by Eric Freeman, it was part of last year's Places, Spaces, Chairs and I absolutely adore it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment