Tuesday, September 13, 2011

productive? why yes, I am...[rarely]

So after laying in bed, feeling sick and sorry for myself, I decided I needed to do something with my day.  The sun was shining and I took that as a sign that I needed to work on the back door.*

Of course, there's a giant ant pile** there and being allergic I decided they had to go.  I biked to Besser Hardware (love that store!) and a friendly blue haired boy helped me pick a method of mass annihilation:





















While in line I noticed their door handle etc selection and also picked up this little screw in cap thingy to cover the gaping hole left by some door hardware long since removed.







































So, despite "sleeping" til noon I killed ants and capped a door hole.  Yay me.
[AND I blogged!  Really, who is this girl??]

 *Last year I painted the front door and promised to do the back someday.  We've since changed landlords so who knows if my semi-shady compensation agreement still holds.


**Seriously, HUGE.  This thing is like the Shanghai of the ant world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment