Friday, December 22, 2017

Next up in the DRC show...

I might be sick. Really sick. What was the flu now might be effin hepatitis...???
How in hell would I get hepatitis??
My important liver levels are off the charts though.
A year ago things were normal. Now I'm facing something terrifying and I have to wait until tomorrow afternoon for more tests. I've been crying all night.

I've been on serious antidepressants, antipsychotics, etc for 18 years. Often they were prescribed by shitty doctors who didn't know what was wrong with me but were too busy/too restricted to take the time to find out. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the state of modern medicine. Mental health is overlooked until it becomes a physical problem that may not be able to be reversed.

I'm jumping to conclusions, but when a doctor throws out words like "hepatitis" and "cancer" I tend to freak out.



If it's cancer I'm moving to Cali and exercising my right to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment