Saturday, January 20, 2018

assault I guess

The first time was in college. We went to swim at the lake at night (yeah, I know...a bad decision by me). He pulled the bottom of my swimsuit down. Later, he 'taught' me some 'state' game, where he put his hand on my thigh and said "guess what state I'm in." Every wrong guess meant he moved his hand up my thigh.

Next(ish) was a snow day. Some people in my apartment complex hit a sign and woke me (and probably everyone) up. I went out to check on them. They invited me to come over. There was alcohol. A guy walked me home (about 20 feet), then invited himself in. He kissed me and stuck his hand down my pants.



These were at least fifteen and seven years ago.

I didn't get that it was "wrong." I just knew I didn't want it to happen.


More to come, unfortunately....

No comments:

Post a Comment