Monday, January 12, 2009

spasmodic

spas·mo·dic:
resembling a spasm or spasms; sudden but brief; sporadic


Provigil made this girl crazy...


Yeah, I've taken that.
Hmmm...







I feel like I've been working nonstop, so its nice to have a light week (sort of). It takes me a day and a half to recover from working a full week, then there's laundry to do, etc...



I'm considering setting up an etsy account to sell some of the cutsier things I've made, the most recent being this:

(Why is it so difficult for me to take quality pictures of this stuff?)
But I might be too lazy (translated: afraid nothing would sell).



I almost feel guilty about selling certain books on amazon. For instance, Tim LaHaye's Transforming Your Temperament. Its crap. It was a waste of money. I don't want it. But do I want to be responsible for putting something I know is junk in someone else's hands?




Can you rebel from yourself?
Withdrawl or avoidance? Laziness?



Apparently, "repositional paper adhesive" is craftese for "will not wash off skin." My fingers are sticking to the keyboard. And I didn't even mean to use this stuff.




February 3: New album by The Fray.


I mentioned The Fray to a girl at work and she hadn't heard of them. What?!? See, thats why I don't wanna have kids--quality artistry is replaced by SpongeBob and Pull-Ups.




...finally, a guilty pleasure:


No comments:

Post a Comment