Friday, January 9, 2009

a few thoughts to assure you I'm still alive

My back muscles feel like they could errupt into a frenzy of tightened spasming knots any second.


I'm getting a new neighbor. That'll take some getting used to.


My nephew is a little man.

Oh Baby Jax...





We sell a lot of charms/pendants. There are a lot of typical styles like crosses, hearts, lockets, etc. . . but they're beginning to get weirder.
Today I found this:


An angel, Saturn, cheese, scissors, a monkey, and asprin.

Yeah. Sure, why not...




Recent quotes that caught my eye...

"Lord, grant that I might not so much seek to be loved as to love." -St Francis of Assisi

"Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." -Howard Thurman

"Assert your right to make a few mistakes. If people can't accept your imperfections, that's their fault." -Dr. David M. Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment