Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A twitter-gram/graham



Twitter isn't just good for stalking. Fakejasonboyett is the best kind of funny - random, full of great culture references (Foreigner, noodle soup, unicycles...), and quick. I'm surely not the only one who feels too busy/A.D.D. to read long, satirical blogs just to get a laugh. Make me laugh in 140 characters and you're a rockstar.
Here are a few of my favorites:









---------------------------------------------------



I bought seven boxes of graham crackers today. I'll probably finish them off by Wednesday.


Supposedly graham crackers were invented by a guy in the 1800s who thought you should eat bland foods to curb your sexual appetite. . . but apparently the recipe has changed, sorry Rev. Graham. At least his trend of frequent bathing stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment