Sunday, May 24, 2015

Dreams, terror, frustration...

I wake up at least twice a week in terror. I have horribile dreams that leave me wrecked.
There are no monsters or killers in these dreams, I'm basically fighting my own shortcomings.
There are the standards, I am late for class but can find the classroom, I have to take a final for a class I never attended, or (this is strangely the roughest) I need to check my mail but can't remember my mailbox combination (still set in college).
There are others, many about packing or moving. Many about having to esacape some evil person/group.

Last night I think I had the worst. In it my dad said something like "well she's unreliable, so what do you expect?" I'm calling it a win that I didn't just take a blade to my carotid when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment