Saturday, September 20, 2008

changes

More things changed in 10 days than I first thought. . .

The healthiest change has been my diet, or rather my choice in beverage. I went from drinking 5+ Dr Pepper a day to only having four in the month(ish) I've been back. I'm constantly drinking water now, with an occasional koolaid or Sprite.

On the other hand, I'm not so happy about my inability to be alone and entertain myself. Before Texas I was an anti-social bum, but it was ok. I could spend hours painting or reading and be content. Now the thought of extended time alone makes me incredibly anxious and panic-y. I miss hanging out with myself and being able to amuse myself.

Time will make the days less lonely and solitude less painful, but getting from here to there isn't fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment